Follow these simple steps to request a letter:
- Casual Work letter: International students on a valid student visa (stamp 2) are permitted to reside in the State and to avail of a work concession for casual work. You can use this letter to submit to employers to inform them of the details of the work concession.
- Generic Bank letter: One of the required documents to open a bank account is proof of address. Once students have secured accommodation and have updated their MyDetails account they will be able to use this letter as proof of address.
- PPSN Tax Number letter: The awarding body for NCI is QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland). QQI requires all students to have a PPSN to graduate and receive their parchment. A PPSN is also needed to work in Ireland as it is required for tax purposes.
- Visa Invitation letter: Friends and family wishing to visit students in Ireland may require a visa to enter. You can use this letter to give to your friends and family to submit as part of their visa application.
- Travel Visa Application letter: If you wish to travel outside of the Republic of Ireland you may require a visa. If you require a visa, you can use this letter to support your application.
- Education Bond letter: Some students have education bonds that require a letter to release the funds. You can use this letter to do so.
Letters requested from NCI360 will be sent to your student email within a few minutes after the request.
*new students do not need to request the letter for first time registration with immigration as these are issued to students at their Welcome meeting.
Letters requested by submitting the Letter Request Form via the NCI Support Hub will be processed within 2 working days.
Note: The International Office working days are Monday-Friday so if you request a letter by 4pm on Monday you will receive it by Wednesday and if you request a letter by 4pm on Friday you will receive it by Tuesday.