Follow these simple steps to request a letter:
- Ensure your home & mailing address is up to date on MyDetails
- Log in to NCI360 to request the below letters,
- Registration Letter: This letter can be used as proof of enrollment at NCI. Please note this letter cannot be used for to register or renew your permission with Irish immigration. For more information on how to get a letter for immigration please continue reading below.
- Casual Work letter: International students on a valid student visa (stamp 2) are permitted to reside in the State and to avail of a work concession for casual work. You can use this letter to submit to employers to inform them of the details of the work concession.
- Generic Bank letter: One of the required documents to open a bank account is proof of address. Once students have secured accommodation and have updated their MyDetails account they will be able to use this letter as proof of address.
- PPSN Tax Number letter: The awarding body for NCI is QQI (Quality and Qualifications Ireland). QQI requires all students to have a PPSN to graduate and receive their parchment. A PPSN is also needed to work in Ireland as it is required for tax purposes.
- Visa Invitation letter: Friends and family wishing to visit students in Ireland may require a visa to enter. You can use this letter to give to your friends and family to submit as part of their visa application.
- Travel Visa Application letter: If you wish to travel outside of the Republic of Ireland you may require a visa. If you require a visa, you can use this letter to support your application.
- Education Bond letter: Some students have education bonds that require a letter to release the funds. You can use this letter to do so.
Letters requested from NCI360 will be sent to your student email within a few minutes after the request. Please note that it takes 24 hours for the system to update a new address. If you are requesting bank or PPSN letter and you have just changed your address please wait 24 hours before requesting the letter.
Letters for Immigration
Irish immigration letters are issued by the International office. For further information on how to obtain a letter for immigration please see the article below that applies to you,
Note: The International Office working days are Monday-Friday so if you request a letter by 4pm on Monday you will receive it by Wednesday and if you request a letter by 4pm on Friday you will receive it by Tuesday.