How do I register with disability support services?

Sarah Missaoui
Sarah Missaoui
  • Updated

If you have a learning or disability difficulty and would like support during your academic studies, you can book a one-on-one appointment with our Learning and Disability Officer – Jill Woodnutt who would be happy to help.

You can contact her directly by emailing You can also drop in at the Student Support office located on the Ground Floor beside Reception, NCI Campus.

Was this article helpful?



Please sign in to leave a comment.