How do I register with disability support services?

Sarah Missaoui
Sarah Missaoui
  • Updated

If you have a learning or disability difficulty, you can avail of extra supports such as tutoring, occupational therapy, assistive technology and the Sensory Room.

If you have documentation confirming your situation from GP or therapist, please forward this to and one of our officers will be in touch. 

You can also drop in at the Student Support office located on the Ground Floor beside Reception, NCI Campus.

Was this article helpful?



Please sign in to leave a comment.