1. To access your timetable login to NCI MyApps portal.
2. You will be presented with the screen below. Click on the icon titled MyTimetable.
Note: You will then be directed to a calendar screen where you can scroll between the weeks.
3. Scroll to the beginning of the academic year, you should be able to see your timetable appear. In the calendar view, your timetabled classes will display the name of the module, plus the name of the room in brackets.
The timetable can also be synced with various calendar apps, including your Outlook Calendar by pressing the Subscribe button on the top right-hand corner.
4. Click on the class and a pop up screen will appear with further information about the class. The pop up screen will list all the staff members assigned to the class and will also list all the student groups taking the class.
5. Email notifications must be opted into. To turn on email notifications, click on “Profile” on the left hand side. Then uncheck the box that says “I don’t want to receive notifications” and press the save button.