You can now create breakout rooms to bring participants into small groups for lively conversation and brainstorming sessions. Lecturers will now have the option to use the Teams Breakout rooms feature from Semester 3 onwards.
Note: By default all Online Classes will be setup with 10 Breakout Rooms but the presenters can change this number at any time.
Here is a full list of available articles on using Breakout Rooms in Teams.
- How do I create a Breakout Room in Teams?
- How do I assign people to breakout rooms manually in Teams?
- How do I rename the breakout rooms in Teams?
- How do I Set a time limit for the breakout session in Teams?
- How do I Start using the breakout rooms in Teams?
- How do I Interact with breakout room participants in Teams?
- How do I Close breakout rooms in Teams?
- What Additional options are Available in breakout rooms in Teams?
Please sign in to leave a comment.