How do I talk to someone about an issue affecting my studies?

Ann Fogarty
Ann Fogarty
  • Updated

To talk to someone in Student Support drop into the Student Support office on the ground floor of the Mayor building at any time. If you would prefer to talk online, send us an email at or make a request through the NCI Support Hub to organise a time we can call you through Teams.

Was this article helpful?



Article is closed for comments.